Exhilarating, thrilling, and wonderful: the Queensland Wind Orchestra welcomes you back to their third concert of the year at 3pm on Sunday, September 18.
David Law returns to the podium to lead the wind orchestra through a program packed with colour, magic, and wonder. From Bocook's exhilarating Head Rush (Australian Premiere), Grainger's playful Children's March and Country Gardens, to Sparke's thrilling Dance Movements, Hultgren's mad Whirr, Whirr, Whirr!!! and Nelson's gorgeous Wayfaring Stranger – this program will leave you wanting more.
- BOCOOK – Head Rush (Australian Premiere)
- GRAINGER – Children's March: "Over the hills and far away" (edit. Mark Rogers)
- GRAINGER – Country Gardens (orch. Brant Karrick)
- HULTGREN – And Enoch Walked with God
- HULTGREN – Whirr, Whirr, Whirr!!!
- NELSON – Wayfaring Stranger
- SPARKE – Dance Movements
- SPARKE – Ballad for Benny
Sunday, 18 September, 3pm
Old Museum Building Concert Hall
Adults: $20, Concession $15, Children / Inspire: $10
Note: All prices do not include the venue's $2.50 ticket fee + 2% credit surcharge. Credit card facilitites available.
Venue:Old Museum Building Concert Hall
Address:480 Gregory Tce Bowen Hills